Ir al contenido principal

Reading 2017 wrap Up and January 2018 TBR

Last year did not went as I thought it would; My life changed a lot and with it my schedule, my habits and my time to blog and read. With all that being said, it is obvious that I did not completed my 2017 reading challenge, and that I still have reviews to post from books I did finished last year. 

However, let’s not focus on how 2017 went wrong and focus on the month ahead; this year I want to again complete 60 books and finish up more series, since my series list to be completed seems endless.

In January I want to start two series which are sequels from other series I have read previously and liked. First, I want to complete “The lost hero” by Rick Riordan, the first book in the “Heroes of Olympus” series, which follows Percy Jackson and some new friends into more adventures. Then I will continue with “Bloodlines” the first book in the series with the same name by Richelle Mead, a series that follows Sydney from “Vampire Academy”.

8835645    8709527
After these two new additions to my list I want to start summing series up, starting with a book that has been moving from TBR to TBR last year “Days of Blood and Starlight” by Laini Taylor, second book in the “Daughter of smoke and bone” series. Then I will follow with two final books in a series “Iron knight” last book in the “iron fey” series by Julie Kagawa; and “The raven King” last book in the “Raven Cycle” by Maggie Stiefvater.

 17378527

In addition to all this as part of my “miracle morning routine” I will read “Getting things done” by David Allen, as well as, Demi Lobato’s book “Staying Strong”, which I will read throughout the year.

6468521 18479831
I hope to start this year better that I finished last year and complete my TBR.
Thanks for reading, 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin

Tittle: The retribution of Mara Dyer Series: Mara Dyer #3 Author: Michelle Hodkin Genre: Fiction, YA, Fantasy, mystery, paranormal Pages: 481 Publisher: Simon & Schuster for Younger Readers Format: Kindle Time to read it: 6 days Language: English Rating: 2.5/5 The retribution of Mara Dyer is the third and last book in the Mara Dyer trilogy written by Michelle Hodkin. The series follows Mara Dyer a teenager who started having problems when an old building collapsed when her friends and her where inside, leaving her as the only survivor. After the accident she finds herself unable to distinguish between what happens in real life and what happens just inside her head. The series became quite popular once the first book came out, however this last book was considered as a disappointment by most people who even loved the first two books. Mara wakes up without being sure what happened after Jude’s attack. Somehow she along with Jamie and -   managed to esca

Strife - Cate Tiernan

Tittle: Strife Author: Cate Tiernan Genre: Fiction, YA, Romance, fantasy, witches, magik, coming of age. Pages: 188 Publisher: Puffin Format: Digital (Kindle) Time to read it: 5 days Language: English Rating: 4/5 “Strife is the ninth book in the “Wicca/Sweep” series, a series that follows Morgan as she finds out about the existence of magik and her relationship with it. She discovers a new part of her life that threatens with run over everything else. Weird things start happening and the only one that can be blame is Morgan who is uninitiated, since now Ciaran is on the run, and Selene and Cal dead. Hunter brings someone to help her out but her solution to things kinds of goes to extreme. Also, Alisa leaves the coven, since all the things happening scared her off. “Strife” was a good book in the series but it got me lost a little bit. They introduced Alisa’s point of view which kinds of puts me off a little bit and all in all it was a little tedious

Half Year Wrap Up and July TBR

Hello everyone, as I said on my update and favorites post I’m sorry I’ve been absent lately. Because of that, I’m not going to do a monthly wrap up, but a middle of the year wrap up. I can’t believe we have already hit the middle of the year, but here we are and I’m four books behind in my goodreads challenge, which is more or less like a month. It isn’t much considering how little time I have had to read, as well as many other things, and considering there were two months in which I didn’t finished one book.  We start with January, the best month reading wise I’ve had in years, I completed a total of 8 books in addition to a novella and a graphic novel. Not only that, I also highly enjoyed most books I read during that month  “Captivated by You” by Sylvia Day. The last book published in the Crossfire series, really liked it, and I can’t wait for the next book which I think might be the last. (4/5) “Conociendo a Raul” by Blue Jeans. The novella I read, prequel to “El Club de